Mapping Out The Future Of The Channel Software Industry
Jay McBain, Principal Analyst of Forrester Research, recently surveyed over 4,000 channel-professional customers to better understand what technologies they are planning to invest in or are waiting on. The Forrester Tech Tide report dives deep into each category of channel software to understand the maturity of the market and the business value they provide.
Learn more about:
- Channel incentives and program management: how to leverage technology to manage the design, allocation, tracking, and distribution of incentives to the channel partner ecosystem.
- Channel data management: effectively and efficiently collect, cleanse and aggregate point-of-sale data from partners and distributors into a trusted single data asset that drives key business decisions.
- Through-channel marketing automation: software continues to push the boundaries of marketing, learn how to automate the engagement of customers with a consistent brand experience and awareness.
Who Should Read this Report:
- Channel Exec Leaders: who want to stay up on trends in channel marketing software that achieve peak channel performance.
- Marketing Managers: who want to learn how the channel software stack can operationally and tactically improve their channel programs.