SiriusDecisions Research: Channel Marketing Planning Assumptions
Learn five key insights to optimize your channel planning in 2020 and beyond.
Building your channel plan for 2020? This research brief by SiriusDecisions offers five key insights to consider when putting that plan together.
What you will learn in this report:
- How to plan, strategize and master the art of partner ecosystems to drive engagement and strengthen reseller communities.
- Best practices on turning data into insights for more informed business decisions that create value and offer competitive advantage.
- Tips and Tricks for defining the partner’s journey to track progress throughout the lifecycle.
- Actionable tactics on how to design and optimize reseller programs to gain cross-functional consensus and executive buy-in on target routes to market.
- Effective ways to identify and align the goals of channel marketing team members with the revenue goals of channel sales.
This report is offered by 360insights to assist sales and marketing leaders with planning their channel incentive programs and enhance the experiences of their customers and resellers.
Who should read this report:
- Channel Chiefs who are looking to accelerate their channel incentive strategies and gain a greater return on their marketing investments.
- VPs of Sales & Marketing who need to drive growth, increase sales and extend marketing reach.
- Marketing Managers at corporate and in the field, who need to optimize reseller engagement, enhance customer experiences and improve returns on partner marketing initiatives.
Accelerate your channel marketing 2020 planning and fully optimize reseller engagement, enhance customer experiences and deliver data-driven results. Read this report and gain valuable channel insights from leading analysts as you build your channel marketing plan.